Dedicated Missouri and Kansas Firm Focuses on Real Estate
Accomplished Kansas City attorney handles property disputes and more
Real estate disputes can be a major drain on resources and put projects in jeopardy. When you want the best results for your bottom line and return on investment, The Real Estate Law Firm, in Kansas City, can help. With over 18 years of demonstrated experience selling abandoned and vacant properties, cultivating profitable partnerships, negotiating complex real estate disputes, and closing large transactions, I am a proven professional with a track record of success. My firm serves all of Missouri and Kansas.
Respected industry leader offers advocacy and guidance
Even seemingly simple real estate transactions can quickly spiral out of control without experienced legal advice. The Real Estate Law Firm acts as a trusted ally for clients, offering:
- Strategic thinking — After discussing your legal situation and performing a detailed analysis of relevant documents, we will work together to develop a strategic plan that addresses your unique priorities and the circumstances of your case.
- Deep knowledge — Because The Real Estate Law Firm focuses only on real estate, I have extensive familiarity with local and state laws and can use innovative thinking to arrive at a resolution to your case.
- Reasonable rates — Real estate disputes can have serious consequences for your return on investment. I respect your bottom line with rates that won’t cost you your profitability.
Having the right legal representation can make the difference between a smooth transaction and a mess that takes years to unravel. I do everything in my power to expedite my clients’ cases and advocate for their interests.
Valuable advice and representation for property transactions
Litigation pertaining to real estate can take many forms. As an attorney with nearly two decades of experience driving outcomes in real estate transactions, I handle these types of cases:
- Real estate litigation — I handle all types of real estate litigation, including residential real estate, contract law, and condo, community and HOA representation.
- Construction litigation — I represent clients in construction litigation, including cases involving mechanic’s liens, land use and zoning law, and eminent domain.
- Title insurance — I can help you understand your options for title insurance, including what your policy covers and whether you may be entitled to file a claim for defect in title.
Even if you don’t see your specific type of case listed here, my vast experience in real estate litigation in Missouri and Kansas means I can likely assist you.
Contact a real estate lawyer for your free consultation
The Real Estate Law Firm, in Kansas City, Missouri, can provide the representation you need at a price you can afford. Call me at 816-623-1073 or contact me online to set up a Free consultation.